Palacio de Marquesa Taos Hotel Rooms
A Homage to Women ArtistsThe design concept of Palacio de Marquesa (formerly Casa de Las Chimeneas) pays tribute to the remarkable stories of the women of Taos. The spirit, drive, innovation and contributions of several extraordinary women will be represented in the hotel’s timeless design and refined sophistication.
Each of our eight individual guest rooms has adopted a Taos patron, and the room’s design and theme honors the vision and contributions of that particular woman. All of the guest rooms will share a common theme of contemporary elegant design with classical details and a refined color palate of silver and ivory with a pop of color accents. The furnishings and decor feature elements of brushed nickel, distressed leather and canopy beds.
See our Specials and Packages
Explore our custom contemporary Southwestern Taos Hotel RoomsEach room is named after an attribute of a remarkable woman of Taos, learn more about their lineage through the decor and story of each room.
The Diva Room - Martha Reed: Fashion designer extraordinaire. King bed.
The Icon Room - Georgia O’Keeffe: celebrated painter. King bed.
The Illuminator Room - Gene Kloss: renowned printmaker. King bed.
The Matriarch Suite - Mabel Dodge Luhan: Author and Artist Patron. King bed. Two-room suite.
The Modernist Room - Agnes Martin: prominent abstract expressionist painter. King bed.
The Romantic Room - Dorothy Brett: visionary painter. King bed.
The Socialite Suite I - Millicent Rogers: fashion icon, jewelry designer and art collector. King bed, connecting rooms.
The Socialite Suite II - Millicent Rogers: fashion icon, jewelry designer and art collector. Two queen beds, connecting rooms.
Each of the luxury guest rooms at our Taos Inn include the following:
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi internet (recently upgraded)
- Ample outdoor complimentary parking on-site (11 spaces)
- Non-smoking property
- Complimentary gourmet made-to-order breakfast in our community room or delivered to your room in a basket See Menu
- French press coffee available on request
- Flat screen televisions with Cable TV
- Beverage centers stocked with complimentary water and sodas
- Fireplaces in every room
- Alarm clock radio with USB and AUX access
- Wine and beer available
- Turn down service available by request
- Private luxury marble bathroom with robes, hair dryer and custom toiletries
- Private exterior entrances
- Access to community room with living room, dining room, seating areas, two fireplaces and books and games
- Custom decor and furnishing
- High desert garden patio access
- Pet-friendly rooms (Modernist and Illuminator) fees apply
- Custom amenities available on request (i.e. chocolate truffles, cheese platter, picnic lunches etc.) fees vary
- Local Treasures discount coupon card good for 15% off local shops, restaurants, galleries and attractions
- Support cultural preservation and advancement: we donate a portion of every room night’s revenue to local culturally and artistically significant endeavors
To check rates, availability and book a room, call us at 855-846-8267 or 575-758-4777
Or Book Online
Group Discount Rates Available please call 575-758-4777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SWEEPSTAKES: Enter to win a 2-night stay