WELCOME TO PALACIO DE MARQUESA
Palacio de Marquesa is a Taos inn offering visitors a beautiful retreat in the mountains of northern New Mexico. The eclectic town beckons to artists, innovators and those seeking an escape to find themselves.
Vacation in Taos, New MexicoOur lodging in Taos, NM, is surrounded by magnificent natural features including Taos Mountain and the Rio Grande Gorge, adding to our reputation as a haven for vacationers seeking outdoor recreation, Taos attractions, and more.
The rich and diverse history of Taos is largely defined by the Native American and Spanish cultures. The Native American community at Taos Pueblo has lived in their village for nearly a millennium. The Pueblo is the oldest continuously inhabited community in the United States.
Our luxury Taos inn offers what others do not. Special features include:
- Complimentary WiFi Internet
- A tranquil, quiet location, yet only 5 blocks to the historic Taos Plaza
- Local Treasures Discount Card - 15% off local shops, restaurants, galleries, and attractions
- Gourmet made to order breakfast in our community room or delivered to your room in a basket
- Pet-friendly luxury Taos inn accommodations (fees)
- Community room, dining room and kitchen available for private rental (personal chef available)
- Knowledgeable staff to assist with trip planning and arrangements
- Convenience, located near Taos, Taos Ski Valley, Santa Fe and Albuquerque
- Cultural Partnership with the Harwood Museum of Art
Taos Homage to Women ArtistsThe natural and cultural beauty of Taos began drawing artists in the early 1900s. A number of very notable women artists settled in Taos. The fabric of the stories of the Taos community was woven by notable women including Millicent Rogers, Mabel Dodge Luhan, Agnes Martin, Georgia O’Keeffe and others who were attracted to the area.
The design concept of our luxury hotel in Taos pays tribute to the remarkable stories of the women of Taos. The spirit, drive, innovation and contributions of several extraordinary women are represented in our Taos inn’s timeless design and refined sophistication.